Monday, April 7, 2014

Goat Simulator, The Game You'd Never Thought Existed (And Actually Enjoyed Playing It)


A lot of my friends has been asking me about this particular game called "Goat Simulator". Honestly I haven't heard of it before so I looked it up and came across the official website. By God, I was shocked that this game really exists.



Goat Simulator is a game for PC that is developed by Swedish game studio Coffee Stains Studios. The game that was released coincidentally enough on April Fool's Day lets you discover life as a goat. You get to walk around the suburbs as a goat and do stuff that goats UNUSUALLY do. This goat can defy gravity, has super strength and immortality. No matter how much danger you put this goat in, it will survive!


The Official Lauch Trailer of Goat Simulator. Kind of reminds you of the Dead Island Launch Trailer, right?

The game itself costs you USD 10.00 and is available through its official website and Steam. Luckily enough, I know guys to pull strings from the industry to get me a copy for free. When I first played it, I felt like I was playing Grand Theft Auto V, only with no storyline, no objectives but keeps the sandbox feel alive and Hollywood slow motion style explosions in it.





Honestly, it's a fun game to relieve stress. Where else can you actually see a goat being so destructive and mean to humans than in this game? I wonder if this game would get harsh critics from enviromentalists and animal critics any time soon, but for me, it was a fun game to play.


If you're interested in Goat Simulator, go grab your own copy for USD 10.00 from its official website or from Steam if you got a Steam account.

Source: Goat Simulator official website
Pictures credits copyrighted by Coffee Stains Studios
Dead Island Launch Trailer credits: IGN via Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment